Announcements have been completed migrated to piazza.com. This page remains only for historic purposes.
- The syllabus for Quiz-III is: UML topics - package diagrams, use cases, activity diagrams, sequence and communication diagrams
- Greenfoot schedule for the coming week:
Online submission on 23.08.2015
Evaluation on 25.08.2015
- Lab seating arrangement and pre-lab for the first lab are available on Labs page.
- Project groups created on Piazza.
- Project mentors list released and is available on Projects page.
- Evaluation guidelines for Greenfoot game are made public through piazza post.
- Quiz-2 shall be held on 17.08.2015.
- The syllabus for Quiz-II is Chapter-3 and 4 of OOAD, [Grady Booch] book.
- Postponed Quiz-1 shall be held on 17.08.2015.
- Tentative list of project selections posted on piazza.
- Complete the following Greenfoot related activities before OOP class on 13.08.2015.
a) Watch videos 7-19 of the Greenfoot playlist available on the lecture schedule page
b) Complete Game-I based on instructions given on lecture schedule page
c) Pick a game from http://play.mob.org/ and indicate your group choice on http://10.1.1.242/moodle/mod/wiki/view.php?pageid=100
d) A game can't be picked by more than 5 groups.
e) This final game is to be submitted through Photon with demonstration video on 23.08.2015.
- Watch the first six Joy of Code videos on Greenfoot by Prof. Michael Kolling. The videos are available on Youtube and on Photon.
- Install Greenfoot on your laptop and bring the laptop to the class on 08.08.2015.
- Lab-1 scheduled on 03.08.2015 is converted to class. All the students are requested to be present in LT4 instead of CC.
- Complete your profile survey at: http://goo.gl/forms/SwUyq0gphg
- Select your top-3 preferences for projects by 09.08.2015.